When planning my trip home, I decided to stay in town to ring in the new year. I couldn’t imagine a better way to start of 2011 than with my friends and family.
2011 started in the best way possible:
- Tiramisu Cake & coffee with my loveliest friend at a Sacramento hotspot
- A thrilling movie that had the best costumes and acting I’ve seen in a while
- The sweet taste of a Champagne Cocktail in a dark bar
- Some light shopping from my favorite jewelry store
- A quick cuddle from my furry boyfriend
I leave for NYC in 4 days and while I’m sad to leave, I am ready to get back to my NYC routine. The cafes, bars, museums, parks.